Home Education Magazine
I’m David K. Ortiz
My goal for this blog is to provide homeschooling families with crafting ideas and resources. I want to show them that learning can be a fun and educational activity for the whole family. I also hope to inspire other families to start their home education journey.
On my blog, you’ll find everything from DIY projects to recipes, and everything in between. So whether you’re a seasoned pro or just getting started, come on over and check us out!
- How to Dye Cotton Balls
- How to Dry Puffy Paint Fast
- What Age to Start Homeschooling
- How to Get Grease Out of Paper
- How to Store Construction Paper
- How to Store Homemade Playdough
- What Paint to Use On Wood Crafts
- EZ Bow Maker VS. Bowdabra: Which is Better?
- How to Unbind a Book
- How to Iron a Picture on a Shirt Without Transfer Paper
- How to Make Colored Pencils Look Smooth
- How to Use Tide to Go Pen?