Home Education Magazine
I’m David K. Ortiz
My goal for this blog is to provide homeschooling families with crafting ideas and resources. I want to show them that learning can be a fun and educational activity for the whole family. I also hope to inspire other families to start their home education journey.
On my blog, you’ll find everything from DIY projects to recipes, and everything in between. So whether you’re a seasoned pro or just getting started, come on over and check us out!
- How to Get Tempera Paint Out of Clothes and Carpets
- EZ Bow Maker VS. Bowdabra: Which is Better?
- How to Clean Watercolor Brushes
- How to Seal Glitter on Fabric Using Different Glues
- Cricut BrightPad vs. BrightPad Go vs. Lightbox (The Ultimate Comparative Review)
- How to Iron a Picture on a Shirt Without Transfer Paper
- How to Keep Clay from Drying (Using Household Materials)
- How to Use Holographic Vinyl
- How To Use Balloon Sticks?
- How to Use Diamond Painting Pen?
- How to Use Tide to Go Pen?
- How to Use Scissors Sharpener