The new school year is here.
Whether you’re shouting from the rooftops or crying in your bowl of Ben & Jerry’s, the beginning is coming and what better way to start off the year than to gift your child’s teacher a sweet picture frame filled with a motivational print?
This colorful crayon frame may look complicated, but it’s actually remarkably simple to create on your own. I promise!
- wood picture frame * 2 boxes of crayons
- hot glue * print
- Collect all of your materials and make sure the hot glue gun is heated up.
- Carefully apply hot glue to the crayon. I made to sure to place glue on the name brand of each crayon so that they all faced the same direction and didn’t look like I was promoting a name brand.
- Press the crayons firmly on the frame until the glue has cooled and holds the crayon in place.
- For the end pieces, cut the crayons with a sharp knife to the length you need before gluing to the frame.
And here are the prints that I’ve put together that will work perfectly for this frame!
Being a teacher for a handful of years before staying home with my kidlets, I can say that I would have loved to receive this from one of my new students on the first day of school! Come back tomorrow to see how I was able to have my son help me wrapping this beauty up!