Home Education Magazine
I’m David K. Ortiz
My goal for this blog is to provide homeschooling families with crafting ideas and resources. I want to show them that learning can be a fun and educational activity for the whole family. I also hope to inspire other families to start their home education journey.
On my blog, you’ll find everything from DIY projects to recipes, and everything in between. So whether you’re a seasoned pro or just getting started, come on over and check us out!
- Acrylic vs Enamel Paint: A Comparative Guide
- Gouache vs Watercolor vs Acrylic
- Canvas Board vs Stretched Canvas
- How To Use Balloon Sticks?
- How to Make Candles from Crayons
- How to Sharpen an Exacto Knife
- How to Get Gorilla Glue Off Hands
- How to Harden Plastilina Clay – The Ultimate Guide
- Pre-inked Stamp vs Self-inking Stamp
- How to Keep Clay from Drying (Using Household Materials)
- How to Get Tempera Paint Out of Clothes and Carpets
- How to Unbind a Book